While I’ve been offered some amazing opportunities in my career, I don’t believe I could have achieved what I have done without the generosity, training and support that I’ve had with Summit.
- Gordon Webb - Branch Manager, Richmond Office. With Summit for 13 years -
First things first: 3 questions many people first ask when considering a career in real estate
1. Can I make a living whilst establishing myself? Read the answer here
2. What’s involved in becoming a licensed real estate salesperson? Read the answer here
3. What company is going to give me the best value and support for getting started and for my long term success? Read the answer here
Our difference: Our people
Our real difference is our culture and people. Summit’s success is the result of the company's leadership alongside the many outstanding people who have joined us. Their commitment to providing unparalleled service and working as a team makes Summit the region’s most preferred real estate agency by far.
We’re very proud of this standing and reward our people for their results, recognising excellence with the annual Summit Awards and the Summit Champions structure.
The region’s most preferred agency by far
- A great culture with a company ethos of: supportive, passionate, knowledgeable people
- Generous rewards, greater remuneration and performance recognition.
- Leading edge training, support and resources
- A clear advantage with Summit’s networks, brand presence, systems and technology
Please feel free at any point to contact any one of our summit managers to request a highly confidential phone call or meeting to talk about how a career at Summit could work for you.
I should have made the career move years before I finally did. Choosing Summit was simple, their solid foundation & brand have assisted my continued business growth. I have not looked back.
- Bevan Dixon , Summit Commercial and Industrial. With Summit for 17 years. -
I’m a huge advocate for Summit. They reward you well for hard work & provide the latest tools. Their culture and development of staff is incredible. I can’t fault them. Your whole family gets involved at Summit.
- Vanessa Puklowski, Motueka Property Manager -
Summit Annual Awards
What are the awards all about?
This year Summit will hold the 29th Summit Annual Awards. The Awards celebrate some phenomenal achievements, and recognise milestones achieved towards our destination; to provide the very best practices to our salespeople and clients alike, across all facets of real estate. Our values are reflected in our culture; continually researching and sourcing the essence of best practice - ensuring we earn the title of the region’s most preferred agency.
Summit Champions set the scene for taking our level of service to new heights, continually setting new benchmark measures for leading industry standards. This exceptional group of people are passionate about implementing higher level industry knowledge and leading edge technology to ensure the end results for our clients are second to none. They lead by example and are always happy to share their knowledge and experience.
There’s an extremely low level of staff turnover at Summit. We’re impressed with not only a team of people who have been here 10+ years but also newcomers who have achieved incredible results in a relatively short time.
Contact Sapphire Kelly for a confidential chat about how a career with Summit might work for you
Immediately upon joining Summit from another company it became clear just what Summit does for its people. They have provided tremendous advantages at no cost to me.
- Sharon De Jong, Summit Richmond -