Situated 21 kilometres south of the Township of Murchison, this 170ha dairy farm sits on the banks of the Matakitaki River. This farm comprises of 3 terrace levels, all of which are flat giving a total of 130ha of effective grazing plus an additional 50ha of leased land with a 10-year right of renewal. Herd, tractors and equipment available at valuation if required. Plenty of scope to bolster production.
Production and Amenities:
- Averaging 124,671 kilograms of milk solids per season for the last 3 seasons.
- Presently milking 360 cows averaging 346 kg/ms per cow, per season.
- Holding an average 60 replacement Heifers on the farm annually.
- The 38 aside Waikato Plant cowshed is well situated in the center of the farm, has capacity to hold 500 cows in the yard.
- FortiGate effluent system, consented for 400 cows.
- The property boasts numerous sheds from implement, hay storage, calf raring, fertilizer bin, an old woolshed and a workshop.
- The farm produces 550 bailage bails and currently has a 12ha crop of kale.
- Soil testing and fertilizer application has been undertaken and is within industry standards.
- A reliable water supply to the property via a gravity fed system.
- Dwellings; the main dwelling on the property has undergone remodeling and additions - the two-storey home now has 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The second dwelling is a 1970s home with 3 bedrooms and 1-bathroom.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please don't hesitate to contact me.
Request Property Pack
Thank you, the requested information has been emailed to you.