This is an opportunity to own a piece of Nelson's history situated on the South West corner of Bridge Street and Collingwood Street in Nelson.
Made up of two buildings the timber-framed building was built in 1866, the external walls are stucco-clad with the roof being corrugated iron, the other portion of the building is concrete walls with a timber first floor.
It is believed the second building was built around 1910.
In 1975 the ground floor area was infilled with a timber-framed structure.
A corner site in the City with a zoning commercial (8C)
Land Use: Public- Communal - licenced.