At Summit Property Management it's all about getting the best results, adding value to your investment and maximising your returns.
Summit Property Management has grown to be the largest and longest running property management company in the region. We’re committed to offering the best service in town.
Save more, get more service
You can rest assured that Summit Property Management are the very best choice for looking after your investment and maximising your returns.
Save up to $600 a year with Summit and that's just the start
Surplus to our standard management and maintenance fee, we offer the following services free of charge. Our competitors don't! Compare the difference in our fees versus our competitors at the bottom of this page.
Plus you’ll get even more savings with Summit
- Our specialist reporting software puts more money in your pocket with an easy-to-understand but highly detailed income and expenditure report for your property, saving you time and accountancy fees
- We have the lowest vacancy rates in the region, so your property is let very quickly
- As we are the largest firm in the region we have built an excellent Trades and Services relationship with reliable companies. In many cases we save you 10-15% on maintenance and repair costs through our bulk discount scheme
- If you have multiple properties all our rates reduce - just ask us how this can benefit you!
Be sure to check your chosen Property Manager has these standards as a minimum
- Appraisals with REINZ Statistics
- Membership of Professional Body
- NZQA Qualified Property Managers
- Branches local to you
- Single point of contact for you
- Audited client trust account
- High profile shop fronts showcasing your property
- Mobile friendly website
- Tenants personally met and vetted
- Criminal and sex offender checks
- Average less than 1% vacancies
- No add on fees
- Wholesale rates from tradesmen
- 24/7 access to your files on line
Over 11 years Summit have been extremely professional and efficient. Living in Australia, I have relied on my property manager - I have always felt very confident with Summit’s service
The main reasons why our clients prefer using Summit:
- Properties are managed by qualified personnel
- The widest selection of tenants
- No add-on fees
- Property Managers who work in the community they live in
- 6 offices located throughout the region
- Bulk discounts from maintenance providers
- Peace of mind with an Audited trust account
Feel free to compare our fees below.
We understand property investment
Summit Property Management are a team of property enthusiasts who are 100% focused on proactively managing your property – in fact, this forms the basis of our service promise. You’re dealing with people who understand what it means to be an investment property owner. We understand that to maximise the return on your property you need a qualified and professional manager, one who understands your portfolio and what is important to you.
Specialist reporting saves you more
Summit’s property management financial and reporting systems have been tried and tested world wide to manage all activities involved in managing your property. We provide you with an easy-to-understand but highly detailed income and expenditure report for your property, saving you time and accountancy fees.
Largest database of prospective tenants in the region
Summit accelerates the leasing of your property with the largest database of prospective tenants in the region, all of who undergo comprehensive reference, criminal background and identity checks. Over 400 tenancy enquiries come in to Summit each month, and our vacancy rates are less than 1% – currently amongst the lowest vacancy rates in the Nelson and Marlborough areas. We have offices across the region with 17 qualified property managers who work in the community they live in.
Our offices for property management are based in Richmond, Motueka, Stoke, Nelson, Blenheim and Picton. Each office has a specialist team of property managers, all whom have an NZQA qualification in property management.
We save you money and have no add on fees
Compare our fees and services below. What others charge you for, we offer as complimentary services. Additional to this, if you have multiple properties all our rates reduce on a sliding scale. Being the largest firm in the region we have bulk discounts from maintenance providers. In many cases we can save you 10 – 15% on maintenance and repair costs. Using specialist software and bulk maintenance service discounts leaves more money in your own pocket.
Our services (free) Our competitors
Credit check $20 each
Comprehensive $20-$75 each
ingoing tenant inspection
Comprehensive outgoing $40-$50 each
Tribunal attendance and $60-$90 each
Admin / statement fee $3 per month
Tenancy agreement fee $100 each
Hourly rate $60 per hour
Financial year summary $45 each
Paying accounts $5 each
Proactive management and regular communication
We keep up with ongoing repairs and maintenance of your property, including procuring the best price and actively managing and supervising any work done. Our team is held accountable for keeping you informed about these activities at all times, regularly reinforced in training sessions and documented in the procedures that we operate by.