• 'The Elms' has 7.5437ha of good fertile flats renowned for pasture production
• 1980s concrete block 3-bedroom house with aluminium joinery, decramastic tile roof and open-plan living out to north-facing patio
• Triple garage/workshop with power, concrete floor and attached sleepout (not self-contained)
• Boundary is deer fenced with land subdivided into 22 paddocks with 2 wire electric fences
• Large barn with deer handling facility, cattle yard, calf yard, chook shed, garden shed and wood shed
• The vendor has moved so the house is currently rented short term and the land leased for dairy grazing
• Located at Linkwater 25km from Picton and 12km from Havelock, with primary school, store and garage just down the road, and handy to boat launching
• A very attractive block with mature elms and oaks, ideal for ponies and horses, and the potential for further landscaping and redecorating the interior
• Situated in a close knit community and benefiting from the recreational attributes of the area with close access to the Queen Charlotte, Kenepuru and Pelorus Sounds
A family home of 3 bedrooms within walking distance of Picton Primary school with lots of potential with a 657sqm section. There is a double garage with 3-phase power, super for the hobbyist, and extra off-street parking. The home requires an upgrade and was built circa 1976. There is an...
This wonderful family home has so much space and many options, 4 bedrooms, living areas to please everyone, deck to delight, low-maintenance grounds and a carport. It's situated close to the harbour-side township of Picton and the beautiful, bountiful, Queen Charlotte Sound. If you think that is all, think again....
If your new home could offer you all this amazing property does, then will you be a decision maker and snap this extremely appealing home up? I bet you will. It's off-road location, parking for either the caravan, camper-van or runabout, single garage and fully secure grounds with private areas...