• As seen on TVNZ Country Calendar on Saturday 3rd October.
• Three titles to choose from. Two will definitely be sold either individually or together.
All three boundary the flat foreshore reserve, and each has a free flowing stream.
• Stunning stone house with open indoor/outdoor living with three double bedrooms, spacious timber kitchen and living, a long glassed in verandah with big open windows, and a games room with pool table and bar.
• Section of 4079sqm with a 36sqm Versatile lined sleepout and a current engineer approved building site.
• The third title has two buildings - a cedar gallery with a large central room, and a cafe with seating for 50 people. Like the house both have fantastic long wide glassed in verandahs that open up to the sun and the views.
The views from all three titles are quite spectacular day and night.
• Havelock (1.8km) is the Mussel Capital of New Zealand and base of Marlborough's marine farming industry and many tourist activities. A holiday population grows in summer and also for local events such as the Mussel Festival and Hunting Competition. Approximately 3 million tourists pass through each year 40% of whom from overseas.
• This unique property has many options including a family home or home and income including hospitality.
Imagine living in this sunny, well-built home positioned to capture the panoramic views over Picton and harbour. Looking for space? This home has it! Kingsize bedrooms mean just that. Ensuite, guest facilities. Entertainers deck just the right distance from the kitchen. Grounds are low maintenance with private areas to relax...
An immaculate home oozing charm with open-plan living, cathedral glass window in the kitchen, 2 bathrooms, 3 double bedrooms - 2 with access to a private deck. A solid Roughcast home, warm with free-standing log fire and DVS system. Well presented grounds, with lots of concrete for parking, deck and...
A family home of 3 bedrooms within walking distance of Picton Primary school with lots of potential with a 657sqm section. There is a double garage with 3-phase power, super for the hobbyist, and extra off-street parking. The home requires an upgrade and was built circa 1976. There is an...