Located just 15 minutes from Nelson city on approximately 607 hectares. This large scale tourism, farm and forestry investment is housed on a sole freehold title. The property includes: residential dwellings, flat land, rolling hills, mixed grazing, streams, river (with riparian rights) plantation pine trees (approx. 74ha) and native forestry. As well as a 1,800 year old Matai and a Totara circa 1800s. The business itself includes: the SkywireTM adrenalin ride (the only of its kind in the world), accompanying international SkywireTM patents, quad-bike tours, horse trekking, 2 Paintball theme parks and 2 cafes/function centres complete with liquor licenses. Truly breath-taking views from every part of the property, from the rural farm setting to coastal views over to Cable Bay, Pepin Island, and Delaware Bay. This remarkable property presents a compelling investment opportunity. Extensive details available to purchasers with the capital to fund
Check out Barekiwi's awesome visit to Happy Valley Adventures: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7AnqWGazMI
Opportunity to lease all or part of this new and exciting development on bridge street, Nelson.
-Modern - light and bright suites
- Ground floor/first floor could be second floor
- Some onsite parking, at the rear
Talk to me today as you could be a part owner-operator of the total site.
Level one, corner position.
- 5 x offices (meeting room)
- Large open plan area
- 209sqm in total
- 67% NBS, recent building upgrade
Good location in the city on the first floor with good open space, suited to a variety of businesses. Call Bevan Dixon.
- Large, standalone 2-storey commercial building in the city
- Upstairs fully leased returning $47,864 + GST
- Approx 400sqm ground floor leased for $30,000 + GST + outgoings
- Parking at the rear of the site
- Future development potential